About this property
- Property in the Guernsey high street benefitting from high retail potential and ample* floor space.
- Found in the Centre of St Peter Port within a 100% prime pedestrian pitch on the High Street, it is surrounded by a number of high-profile occupiers within the immediate vicinity. The property is adjoined by Monsoon and opposite SURE.
- The property is arranged over ground and three upper floors and is accessed directly from the high street. The ground has a large window frontage, offering retail accommodation, with internal stairs leading up to all three floors, the first of which is also used for sales and includes a WC and changing rooms. The second floor consists of a staff room, kitchenette and WC, with the third floor comprising of two large storage rooms. All internal areas have been formally verified in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice.
- 30 High Street totals 2,106 sq. ft (195.65 sq. m), with offers in excess of £700,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
- Various short-term parking options nearby, with North Beach and South car parks a few minutes’ walk away.