£ 15 per sq. ft
Five Oaks Trade Park
La Grande Route de St Martin
About this property
The property comprises a high quality light industrial unit that is due for completion in April 2022. The premises will be of portal frame construction with an internal height to eaves of approximately 6.9m and to the ridge of approximately 8.0m. This will allow sufficient clearance for occupiers to install a mezzanine floor if required.
Loading access will be by way of 2 full height roller shutter doors situated towards the north of the property.
The property will be finished to a high specification including solar panels and electric vehicle charging points in the external yard.
The premises will benefit from a significant external yard area which will include parking for approximately 23 cars.
The premises receives approximately 11,000 – 13,500 vehicles passing per day (24 hr).
• 10, 330 sq. ft
• Large self contained yard.
• 2 x level loading doors.
• 23 parking spaces.
• 6.9m clear internal height to eaves, 8.0m to ridge.
• 37.5kN sq m floor loading.
• W/C facilities.
• Finished to a shell specification for occupiers to undertake their own fitout.
• Fully serviced site with power and utilities in place.
• Potential to fit Mezzanine at First floor for storage or office fit out
(planning in place).
• Landscaped environment.
• 10 year collateral warranty.
The development employs the latest environmentally friendly technologies to reduce the cost of occupation and target a minimum EPC rating of A. As a result, occupational costs to the end user will be reduced.
The green initiatives include:
• Low air permeability design.
• Electric vehicle charging points.
• 15% warehouse roof lights increasing natural lighting.
• High performance insulated cladding and roof materials.
• Secure cycle parking.
• Photovoltaic panels.
• Great opportunity to provide charging points for an expansive electric vehicle fleet for logistics and delivery companies.
This unit is located in the new Five Oaks Trade Park in the parish of St. Saviour.
More specifically the Property is located in an area just north of Five Oaks roundabout and accessed directly from one of the major arterial routes into St Helier, La Grande Route de St Martins. Roadside signage and quality landscaped environment add quality and visibility to the unit.
Nearby occupiers include: Normans, Morrisons, Wine Warehouse, JEMEC Automotive Limited, Somerville Limited and HSBC. On completion Five Oaks Trade Park will include a CI Co-op and a Le Gallais Self Storage facility.
The premises are available for early access fitout from March 2022.
Available for a term of 9 years or longer on Effective Full Repairing and Insuring terms.
Asking rental of £15 per sq. ft (exclusive of all other outgoings).
Each party to bear their own legal costs and any other cost incurred in the Letting of this property.