£ 28.50 per sq. ft.
About this property
The property occupies a prominent site on the western side of Bath Street between its junctions with Minden Place and Beresford Street. The property is ideally located for tenants to benefit from being in the heart of St Helier a short walk from Queen Street and King Street. It is also in close proximity to the Central Market and Fish Market. Nearby occupiers include The Royal Bank of Scotland International, Moore Stephens, Minerva and Fairway Group. Public car parking is available in Minden Place and Ann Court.
The property is of traditional masonry construction over ground and 3 upper floors and provides office accommodation on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. There are 2 fully fitted small office suites of 470 sq ft & 576 sq ft available on third floor of the newly refurbished Le Gallais Building. The building has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment and provides occupiers with first class accommodation with the benefit of superb communal facilities. These last 2 small office units benefit from a full fit out so you can move in and be operational straightaway. The comprehensive specification includes:
- Feature windows providing excellent levels of natural light
- High quality carpeted floors
- Suspended ceilings with LED lighting
- Air-conditioning with individual controls
- Fresh air ventilation
- Comprehensive electrical wiring for optimal desk positioning
- CAT 6 cabling and 1 gigabit fibre connection
There are also communal facilities providing the following:
- State of the art kitchen with Corian work surfaces and (fridge/freezer, microwave/oven, dishwasher, zip tap for hot and cold filtered water).
- Breakout areas with mixture of high and low level seating, power and USB points widely available.
- Separate male and female toilet facilities and showers.
The property provides the following net internal areas:
|470 sq.ft (43.66 sq.m)
576 sq.ft (53.51 sq.m)
The suites are available to let on flexible terms with the benefit of a fully fitted out communal kitchen with seating and a fully furnished communal break-out area. The maintenance and cleaning of this area is included within the office rental rate.
The premises are available at a rental of £28.50 psf inclusive of rent, service charge and the maintenance and cleaning of the communal kitchen, break out area, WC’s and showers but exclusive of electricity and rates. All rentals quoted are exclusive of all other outgoings and exclusive of GST if applicable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs and any other cost incurred in the letting of this property.